You can advocate for PKD patients today from your own computer or smartphone.
- Follow each of your members of Congress and @PKDFoundation on Twitter.
- When appropriate, tag your members of Congress in your tweets. Use the @ symbol and your member's Twitter handle to ensure they see your advocacy message.
- Always use Twitter to thank members for meeting with you!
- Use a hashtag (#) to highlight your issue. Example: #endPKD
- Keep your message under 140 characters.
- Tweet photos and videos when you visit with members of Congress.
- Simply select your senator or representative from the drop-down menu
- Click the Tweet button
- The widget will automatically populate your representative's Twitter handle and a message about supporting legislation benefiting PKD patients
- You will be redirected to Twitter
- Log in to your Twitter account and tweet away!
Don't have a Twitter account? Get one here.