Portions: 6 Serving size: 1/2 cup
4 ounces bow-tie pasta, uncooked
2 tablespoons red bell pepper
2 tablespoons orange bell pepper
2 tablespoons yellow bell pepper
3 tablespoons red onion
3 tablespoons cucumber
3 tablespoons carrot
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
2/3 cup mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Chop bell peppers, red onion, and cucumbers. Shred carrots.
2. Cook pasta according to package instructions, without salt. Drain and rinse in cold water to cool. Place in a large bowl.
3. Mix prepared vegetables with pasta and mix to combine.
4. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients with a whisk, then stir into pasta and vegetables.
5. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrients per serving:
Protein 3 g
Carbohydrates 15 g
Fat 19 g
Cholesterol 17 mg
Sodium 133 mg
Potassium 72 mg
Phosphorus 33 mg
Calcium 8 mg
Fiber 0.6 g