This is a Post-Marketing Surveillance study of Samsca® tablets in actual use in cases to slow the progression of cyst development and renal insufficiency in accordance with Korean regulations on Risk Management Plan(RMP) and New Drug Re-examination. This survey is a post-marketing, prospective, single-arm, all-cases survey conducted on approved indication, usage, dosage.
Drug: Tolvaptan (other name: Samsca)
- 18 years and older patients with CKD stage 1 to 3 at initiation of treatment with evidence of rapidly progressing disease.
- Patients who need to be prescribed by Investigators who got registered in Risk Management Plan.
- Patients who have agreed and signed on conditions specified in Risk Management Plan.
- Patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to tolvaptan or chemically related structures such as benzazepines (benzazapril or mirtazapine) or to any ingredient of the drug
- Patients requiring urgent intervention to raise serum sodium acutely.
- Inability of the patient to sense or appropriately respond to thirst.
- Hypovolemic hyponatremia
- Concomitant use of strong CYP3A inhibitors
- Anuric patients
- Volume depletion patients
- Hypernatremia patients
- Women who are pregnant or possibly pregnant and lactation
- Patients with rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, the Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption
- Patients who are applicable to permanent discontinuation criteria prior to initiation of Samsca® Tablets