This is a prospective, non-interventional study (NIS) measuring health-related quality of life (HRQoL), treatment satisfaction, and other patient-reported outcomes (PROs) of ADPKD patients in Europe.
- Male and female aged ≥ 18 years.
- Patient has a diagnosis of ADPKD between CKD Stages 1-3, and is deemed by their treating physician to likely have rapidly progressing disease.
- Patient has a life expectancy greater than 18 months at time of enrollment.
- Patient is able and willing to give informed consent, if required according to local regulations.
- Patient is fluent in local language.
- Patient is currently participating in, or has in the last 12 months participated in an interventional clinical trial.
- Presence of any condition/circumstance which in the opinion of the investigator could significantly limit the complete follow up of the patient.
- Inability of the patient to complete PROs remotely.