Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) affects over 600,000 Americans and millions worldwide – chances are, you have a neighbor, friend, relative or co-worker who is adversely affected by this life-threatening chronic, genetic disease. The more who know about PKD, the more resources we can dedicate to finding treatments and a cure. Together, let’s raise awareness to end PKD.
March is National Kidney Month! Go #Teal4PKD with us.
Join us this month as we raise awareness for PKD. Here’s how you can celebrate with us:
- Update your profile picture. Use our custom #ENDPKD profile frame on Facebook all month long to raise awareness. Learn how here.
- Get your PKD gear. All PKD merch on our store comes with free shipping this month.
- Rep your teal. Snap a photo and share online using #Teal4PKD.
- Watch and share. Check out our videos below, then share them with your friends to help spread the word!
Update your social media profiles and post about why we need to build awareness and support. We’ve gathered the following resources for you to share on social media to help you get started:
- Facebook & Twitter Cover Photos
- Social graphics
- Teal PKD Ribbon
- Video: Get The Facts
Scroll down the page for resources!
Help encourage awareness by sharing these graphics on Facebook, Twitter, and your other favorite channel