UpToDate information on treating PKD
UpToDate is the only clinical decision support resource associated with improved outcomes.
More than 80 research studies demonstrate its impact on improved patient care and hospital performance.
We are committed to providing resources for medical professionals to educate and empower their patients with PKD to manage and improve their health. To provide medical professionals with in-depth information about various aspects of PKD, we have teamed up with UpToDate, an evidence based, peer reviewed online information resource.
- Patient information: Polycystic Kidney Disease (Beyond the Basics)
- Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease (ARPKD) in children
- Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD) in children
ADPKD in adults
- Diagnosis of and screening for ADPKD
- Epidemiology, clinical presentation, and diagnosis
- Pain syndromes in ADPKD
- Evaluation and management of urinary tract infection
- Evaluation and management of hypertension
- Renal manifestations of ADPKD
- Extrarenal manifestations
- Genetics of ADPKD and mechanisms of cyst growth
- Treatment for ADPKD