Join our team
Thank you for your interest in a career at the PKD Foundation!
The PKD Foundation is the only organization in the U.S. solely dedicated to finding treatments and a cure for polycystic kidney disease (PKD) and to improving the lives of those it affects. Since 1982, we have proudly funded over $50 million in PKD research and leveraged $1.5 billion in government funding, while serving our local communities across the country. We are inspired by our mission. And driven by our vision to #endPKD.
Our employment strategy
Achieving our vision to #endPKD requires great people. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our team and strive to provide a collaborative, creative atmosphere where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, planning, and culture. Our staff models our culture by demonstrating our core values:
- Mission-centric: Respect the mission and those we serve.
- Professionalism: Commit to the highest standards.
- Authenticity: Communicate with candor and transparency
- Teamwork: Advance the Foundation together.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation (commensurate with experience), in addition to a benefits package including:
- Full medical benefits including healthcare, dental, and vision
- Life insurance and disability insurance
- 403(b) retirement savings plan with 9.5% employer contribution, no match required
- 11+ paid Holidays and 20 PTO days per year
- Casual work environment
Unless stated otherwise, all positions require the following:
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Use hands and arms, read, stoop, crouch, talk, hear, see objects clearly at 20 inches or less
- Lift and move items weighing up to 20 pounds
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of organization jobs. The PKD Foundation is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request.
Minorities are encouraged to apply.
The PKD Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All employment decisions at the PKD Foundation are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We thank all respondents for their interest in the PKD Foundation.
These job descriptions are not intended to be all inclusive. PKD Foundation reserves the right to add, delete, or modify job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. Job descriptions do not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.